Senior Site Agent / Site Agent
• Responsible for overall coordination and management of construction activities including progress, quality control and safety requirements;
• Work with the Contract Manager to plan manpower resources and equipment;
• Coordinate with clients, government authorities for progress of works;
• Monitor site labour, materials and plant resources;
• Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Degree in Civil Engineering with 6 years of post-qualification experience in the supervision of term maintenance contract or roads and drainage works contracts;
• Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated and could work independently;
• Good command of English and Cantonese.
Interested parties please send full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention to Human Resources Department.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)