• Responsible for overall coordination and management of construction activities including progress, quality control and safety requirements;
• Work with the Contract Manager and Senior Site Agent to plan manpower resources and equipment;
• Coordinate with clients, government authorities for progress of works;
• Monitor site labour, materials and plant resources;
• Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Diploma/Higher Certificate in Civil Engineering with 7 years’ experience in the supervision or management of term contract or roads and drainage works contracts; OR
• Degree in Civil Engineering with 2 years of of post-qualification experience in the supervision of a term maintenance contract; OR
• Without above qualification, a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in the supervision of a term maintenance contract;
• Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated and could work independently;
• Good command of English and Cantonese;
• Candidate with a driving license is an advantage.
Please send your full resume including the current & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention to Human Resources Department.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)